Sunday, July 13, 2014

How to Easily Remove Glitter Nail Polish

Hello! Today I'll be showing you how to easily remove glitter polish. As you probably know, glitter polish is super hard to take off, and can often leave chips, scraps, and extra pieces of stray glitter on your nails. This technique that I will show you today prevents all of this from happening. It takes very little time and you probably already have everything you need!


What you need:
Nail Polish Remover
Cotton Balls
Tin Foil


First, you'll have to put nail polish remover on your cotton ball. Make sure it's pretty wet, but no dripping.


Place the cotton ball on top of your nail.


And wrap the square of tin foil around it.


Wrap all your fingers like this, and let them sit for about 5 minutes.


Then, slide off the foil. If there are still a few polish streaks, you can rub it off with the cotton ball.


Ta-da! It works very well, be sure to try it out!

~Marisa <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marisa! Sorry I haven't commented in sooooooo long, I know I don't HAVE to, but ya know, I like to. Anyway, good tips. I like your ring. ;) lol ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! I love comments, and if you have a blog, you know how exciting it is to get them! Thanks for leaving a comment, and I can't wait to read it!
~Marisa