Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Going on Vacation- Be Back Soon!

Hello there!
Yep, I'm going on vacation! I'll be gone from July 2 (tomorrow, Wednesday) to July 11 (a week from this Friday). But, our flight comes in late on Friday, so posts will probably resume on July 12 (a Saturday).
Tomorrow, I have to wake up really early- 4:00 AM- to get to the airport at 5:00 AM and catch our flight at 6:00 AM. That's super early! But, it'll be worth it.
I've never been on a plane before, except when I was a baby, but I course I don't remember that.
The reason there won't be any posts is where I'm going they don't have very good wifi, and you can hardly do anything with it. So, I won't be online much, if at all. However, I do have some posts scheduled to post while I'm gone, so look out for those!

~Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I love comments, and if you have a blog, you know how exciting it is to get them! Thanks for leaving a comment, and I can't wait to read it!
~Marisa